|How to register for classes?|
- Call the Store to register by phone (703) 368-7169
- Buy via PayPal
- Stop by the store to see us!
|What should I bring to class?|
- If you are doing a one on one or private lesson please speak with the instructor to determine what types of materials you will be needing for your class.
- Group classes will have materials list on the website under the class description.
- Email instructor if you have any questions. (Contact info is located at the bottom of the specific class)
|What if there is a storm or inclement weather?|
- If there is a storm or weather is preventative of safe travel for either our teachers or our students the class will be rescheduled for the next convenient safe date. No refunds on classes. Classes will be rescheduled or a credit will be issued.
- If Prince William County Schools are closed, classes are canceled for that day.
|What are the classroom policies?|
- All Machines used in the classroom should be in good working order before the day of your lesson. (If you are unsure of the condition of your machine, simply bring it in for a going over 2 weeks before your class.
- Registration for class is the only way to reserve a spot. Once registered, no refund will be issued.
- Private lessons are $65 an hour, and are scheduled on a one on one basis. Please call the store for availability and times.
|What if I am late or I miss a class?|
- No-shows will not be made up and payment is forfeited.
- If you are late, the time will not be made up.
- Please do not be tardy.
- Arriving fifteen minutes early for scheduled appointment is optimum.
|What is QESS Club?|
- Quilting, Embroidery, Serging and Sewing (QESS) club is a lecture and demonstration series where each month we will present books, patterns (both sewing and embroidery), notions, specialty threads, feet and expert instructions pertaining to sewing, quilting, embroidery, and serging.
|When is QESS Club?|
- QESS Club meets every third Saturday and the following Tuesday of the month.
|How much does QESS Club cost?|
- Yearly Membership cards available for $120.00 which includes 20% discount on all notions/fabrics on club day. Walk-ins are available at $15.00 per session, but no discounts.