|How to register for classes?|
- Call the Store to register by phone (703) 368-7169
- Buy via PayPal
- Stop by the store to see us!
|What should I bring to class?|
- If you are doing a one on one or private lesson please speak with the instructor to determine what types of materials you will be needing for your class.
- Group classes will have materials sent to you after payment for the class is received.
|What if there is a storm or inclement weather?|
- If there is a storm or weather is preventative of safe travel for either our teachers or our students the class will be rescheduled for the next convenient safe date. If you do not feel safe coming out in weather conditions on your end although the class was not cancelled, we would be happy to reschedule your class time. For class cancellations you will be notified by phone first then an e-mail will be sent as well notifying you of the cancellation.
|What are the classroom policies?|
- All Machines used in the classroom should be in good working order before the day of your lesson. (If you are unsure of the condition of your machine, simply bring it in for a going over a week before your class.)
- To Schedule a Class, payment in full must be received in order to lock in your class time. Scheduling is on a first come first served basis.
- I do not mind if you are tardy, however the end time of your scheduled class is the end time. If someone is scheduled 3-4, arriving at 3:10, no longer means the lesson will go to 4:10.
|What if I am late or I miss a class?|
- No Shows will be handled with the one strike and you are out policy with no refund.( I understand life gets hectic, one no show will be allowed one reschedule, after that payment is forfeited.
- If you call 24 hours before your lesson, we are willing reschedule up to 1 time. After the second cancellation payment is forfeited.
|What is QESS Club?|
- Quilting, Embroidery, Serging and Sewing (QESS) club is a lecture and demonstration series where each month we will present books, patterns (both sewing and embroidery), notions, specialty threads, feet and expert instructions pertaining to sewing, quilting, embroidery, and serging.
|When is QESS Club?|
- QESS Club meets every third Saturday of the month.
|How much does QESS Club cost?|
- Yearly Membership cards available for $100.00 which includes 10% discount on all notions any time. Walk-ins are available at $12.00 per session, but no notions discount.